goatboy asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Which is your favourite Bond Film and your favourite actor to play the role?

Best Answer

casino royale is my favourite bond film and connery or craig are my favourite bonds. craig has only made one movie tho so its a bit premature to judge him now, but if hes good in quantum of solace then that will confirm him as being the best bond since connery, maybe of all time

Goldeneye

Pierce Brosnan

Best most perfect Bond, accent, he was Bond. No one will replace him or live up to him.

And I still, for the life of me, can't figure out, if the new Bonds are prequels, and M being a woman in Goldeneye caused such a stir, how in Casino Royale she can be a woman. LOOP HOLE. That bugged me the most about Casino Royale.

Bond is supposed to be cheeky with gadgets. That's what Bond is. Casino Royal...ugh.

I'm just giving Quantum of Solace a chance, I'm HOPING it'll be better than Casino...has to be.

Favorite Bond Film - You Only Live Twice...Hello? Secret lair in a volcano...AND NINJAS?? Awesome.

Ever since seeing Brosnan in Remington Steele I always thought that he would make the perfect Bond...but I was kinda disappointed in his portrayal. He had the same kinda sleaze about him that Moore had, but neither really had the cold-blooded killer aspect from the Fleming books that Connery and Dalton hinted at, but (IMHO) Daniel Craig does perfectly. "Casino Royale" was a tough one to really make into an "edge of your seat" movie, but I'm looking forward to what they'll do in "Quantum".

Sean Connery, then Pierce Brosnan, Timothy Dalton, Roger Moore and then that different guy lol. i do no longer purely like the recent one...takes each and each of the class out of the Bond movies makes it extra like an straightforward action espionage flick imho :(. Dunnow why yet Roger Moore comes in the time of as slightly extraordinarily boy 2 me tho lolz

• Pierce Brosnan

Die Another Day

The World is Not Enough

Tomorrow Never Dies

Golden Eye

Basically, I am a Pierce Brosnan fan rather than a James Bond fan.

• SEAN CONNERY!

all of his roles were the BOMB man

Dr.No (1962)

From Russia With Love (1963)

Goldfinger (1964)

Thunderball (1965)

You Only Live Twice (1967)

Diamonds Are Forever (1971)

Never Say Never Again (1983)

xox

Casino Royale with Daniel Craig.

Casino Royale .. and Daniel Craig is a brilliant Bond I think ....

I like From Russia with love, although I preffer Roger Moore as Bond,

I was really and favorably impressed with Daniel Craig in "Casino Royale," but it's going to be really hard for him to pass Sean Connery in "Goldfinger" and "Thunderball."