Perfection Miniature Sewing Machine?

I borrowed one from my friend, and I can't figure out how I'm supposed to get the bobbin off of the side. I tried pulling at and twisting the plastic green thing holding it there, but it's not working and I'm afraid I'll break it. Does anyone know how to get it off?

• Kate D
    Favorite Answer

Have you disengaged the bobbin winder? Most machines will not let you remove the bobbin from the bobbin winder while it is engaged. Look in the manual for how to do this. I cannot find a picture of this machine on line to advise further.

• gatti

i offered one some years in the past and have used it for stitching small doll pillows. It did a stable activity, yet i got here across that it became into complicated to do a straight away line. perhaps it became into via fact i did no longer be certain the main suitable thank you to hold the cloth and the mini stitching gadget on the comparable time.