Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

Help with english homework, please!?

Ok. I have english homework.

What i have to do is finish these sentences off with the funniest possible ending. No rude ones please. lol. Remember I have to leave the colon there.

1) There was a nasty surprise waiting for me:

2) I only have one rule in life:

3) It was obvious:

4) It was shocking:

5) Ben made a startling recovery:

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

1) There was a nasty surprise waiting for me, I believe it belonged to the cat

2) I only have one rule in life: Don't make any rules

3) It was obvious: the reasons penguins cant fly is because they can't afford the tickets

4) It was shocking: he had hundreds and thousands on his head. Police say he topped himself.

5) Ben made a startling recovery, turns out he was just asleep

1) There was a nasty surprise waiting for me: My dad had cooked dinner.

2) I only have one rule in life: Vegetables should never pass my mouth.

3) It was obvious: Surely Jennifer would have noticed the door in front of her.

4) It was shocking: The slug had been hit by a ivy leaf.

5) Ben made a startling recovery: he found a new pet rock in no time.

1) There was a nasty surprise waiting for me: .....English homework.....

2) I only have one rule in life: If it's colorful, it's edible. (I didn't live long)

3) It was obvious: So I moved on to number 4

4) It was shocking: A revelation! The greatest discovery ever made! Figure it out yourself.

5) Ben made a startling recovery: His illness was gone! ... Then he woke up.

Had fun with these ^^

1) There was a nasty surprise waiting for me: dust bunnies had invaded my slippers and were using them to commit crimes while I slept.

2) I only have one rule in life: I get to make ALL the rules.

3) It was obvious: one doesn't fold up the stroller before removing the baby.

4) It was shocking: evil wombats were swarming from my toilet and I was out of repellent!

5) Ben made a startling recovery: he not only grew back the finger he had lost, he was also blessed with another thumb as a bonus!

• cvo

1) There was a nasty surprise waiting for me:I was trying to get into someone else's car.

2) I only have one rule in life:never get caught with you hands in the cookie jar.

3) It was obvious:the bride was drunk at her own wedding.

4) It was shocking: the dj was older than my Great Aunt Grundy.

5) Ben made a startling recovery: so we were able to make it to the pie eating contest.

1) There was a nasty surprise waiting for me: my cat ate my food

2) I only have one rule in life: to sleep

3) It was obvious: that Harry fancied Abigail

4) It was shocking: that Steve was gay

5) Ben made a startling recovery: he was adopted

1) There was a nasty surprise waiting for me: I forgot to flush.

2) I only have one rule in life: Remember to flush!

3) It was obvious: the baby was not his!

• Amber

Personal qualities are personal characteristics of an individual. They are what make up one's personality. They help a person get along in a new situation. For example, dependability and patience are qualities that employers would like a good worker to have. Other qualities employers value are: honesty, assertiveness, flexibility, problem solving, friendliness, intelligence, leadership, enthusiasm, and a good sense of humor. Most employers want people who are dependable and who get along with others. Though skills are important, an employer will select new employees based on their personal qualities as well.

1. There was a nasty surprise waiting for me: my cat was having an affair with the butcher.

Source(s): :) x

i agree with sara..use ur imagination, its not hard homework. you should try some of MINE!!!