Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Wow, who'd have thought some nice gentle man like Obama could make some people panic like there's no tomorrow?

What are you afraid of exactly? A little sanity? A little less corruption?

I understand that some have forgotten or possibily never known what intelligence is, but trust me, it will grow on you, and the sun will rise tomorrow too.

Favorite Answer

People are afraid of change.

I'm from Texas, believe me I know.

I wore an Obama button to work and an old man I work with told me I should be ashamed.

wow.

vote for change, please.

OBAMA 08

Fear, it is the Republican armor and has worked well, the rumors have been flying for a long period of time and their have been nasty CD's mailed to people's homes trying to scare them about Obama,associating him negatively. Ignorance of many ethnic groups have really hurt not just some but many as a result..

I look forward to Obama as President and Biden as VP, we had a "leader" people "knew" with experience" but how well did that work, horrid. McCain I had voted for him in the past yrs ago, not knowing as much as I do now ,never would I ever do it again, I might even have voted for one of his Rivals or for sure someone from another party,or may have had me as a campaigner if Obama was not running . I have been watching and hoping Obama to run before he announced it, even wrote to him about it, he is what this country needs , before we have no country left and not only that, I pay attention to politics and have been for a good long time , due to a couple terrible tragedies that have severely affected my life, the past 8yrs and the Republicans in the house had a huge impact on on the results of more tragic outcomes, by crooked govt and lobbyist etc, so I know, how things have been changed, and where they have been going and how long it has been going on, too many people are just now realizing the severity of some of the legal changes and not only can it affect them, it will, and it is just starting to be known, only many do not know whom to blame and are fussing about the wrong people in power.

Lastly, much of what has gone wong and the mess is from the failed policies and it is not close to being over, and I hope the damge can be stopped by Obama getting elected before it is too late.

Some people are afraid of things and people who are different. So much so that even though what we've had is terrible, they're willing to stick with the status quo of the eight years rather than see things change.

• GH

Look who you're kidding. I'm not afraid of anything other than more corruption in our government. With Pelosi, Reid and Obama, that is exactly what you'll have.

• zxc

Obama is corrupt already. Do you know what's going on? Are you ducking the red flags?

They could be panicky because they think he will get elected. That is a pretty terrifying thought.

He's different from what they are accustomed to, it's not his politics they fear, it's he himself