Is computer engineering difficult?

Is computer engineering difficult if you find certain electricity and magnetism topics hard, such as Gauss' Law, electric fields, and magnetism? What if you're good at circuits?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i m taking electrical and computer engineering. It is quite fun when you do the digital circuit programming..as you have the fpga board you can program anything...but as you learn electromagnetism your calculus must be strong enough..because there are a lot of tricky integration with complicated formula..

you must be prepared to fully committed in studying this course as it require a lot of works.but as people say practice make perfect.even though im not doing well in the tests,i dont care if it takes 5 or 6 years to get the degree because i want it..

• 1 decade ago

Computer engineering is hard if you don't really like it that much and challenging if you do like it. Notice I used the word "challenging" - I didn't use the word "easy."

If you don't want a challenge go to heaven - there are no challenges there - just BORING... for infinity........

Computer engineering is mostly circuits and programming.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.