Can anyone tell me were i can get a recipe for strawberry swirl christmas cheesecake?
i'm bored because it's raining outside and my guinea pigs and i can't go outside and play. i wanna eat cheesecake but i don't know where i can find strawberry swirl christmas cheesecake. Can anyone give me a website for it?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
6 chocolate or plain graham crackers
4 tbsp. butter, melted
3 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 egg yolk
3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 tbsp. heavy cream
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. To make the crust, crush the graham crackers in a blender or food processor, then add the melted butter. Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan. Tightly line the outside of the bottom of the pan with tinfoil.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until it's smooth and fluffy. Add the sugar and blend well. Add the eggs and the yolk, one at a time, mixing well with each addition. Blend in the flour, vanilla extract and cream, then mix until smooth. Pour the batter evenly over the crust.
3. Puree the strawberries and dot the mixture over the top. Using a small rubber spatula, gently swirl the puree into the batter.
4. Place the pan in a large baking dish. Fill the baking dish with warm water halfway to the top of the cheesecake pan and place in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 250 degrees. Bake for an additional hour and 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Once the cheesecake is cooled, refrigerate it covered overnight. Makes 8 to 10 servings
- Anonymous1 decade ago
STRAWBERRY MARBLED CHEESECAKE
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons sugar
24 ounces cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
10 ounces frozen strawberries (thawed), in syrup
1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
Puree strawberries and cornstarch in blender. Heat in a saucepan over medium heat until thickened, then cool. Combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350 F. for 10 minutes. Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Pour half of the batter over the crust then add half of the strawberry mixture by spoonfuls to the batter. Pour remaining batter into the pan then add the remaining strawberry mixture by spoonfuls. Swirl the mixture with a knife until it resembles a marbled effect. Bake at 300 F. for 50-60 minutes or until set. Allow cheesecake to cool then remove from rim of pan. Chill overnight before serving.
Serving Size: 12
- Karen BLv 41 decade ago
NEW YORK STYLE STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE
FOR THE CRUST:
1 cup Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crumbs
3 Tbsp. sugar
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING:
5 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 Tbsp. flour
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 cup Breakstone's Sour Cream
1/3 cup Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
TO PREPARE THE CRUST:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
Mix cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
TO PREPARE THE CHEESECAKE:
Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, the flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust. Gently drop small spoonfuls of jam over batter; cut through batter several times with knife for marble effect.
Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Lift cheesecake from pan using foil handles. Cut into 16 pieces to serve. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.Source(s): http://www.recipelink.com/mf/21/6325