In Canada, where can I find decent priced nursing bras?

Any idea?

Well, K, get your butt up here☺

Favorite Answer

Zellers currently has a sale on Warner brand nursing bras. Buy one get one free!! $8.97 down from over $30! :-)

I picked up two this afternoon.

• balok

sure that's an staggering concept, in case you want to make it realllllly particular, bypass to the dollar shop and purchase a espresso mug (or use one out of your cupboard, purely be positive it does no longer have any cracks or chips on it), then get a pair packets of those one cup servings warm candies (you should purchase a container of swiss bypass over or nestles for better or less a dollar - use 2 or 3 packets tucked contained in the cup and you have gotten the different 9 or 10 leftover for your self!!!) then use a sheet of tissue paper or some newspaper or paper towels and wrap that around the cup then stuff it right into a lunch bag sized paper bag, if the bag is authentic trouble-free you may beautify it with drawings of marshmallows :)

Hi Motherhood maternity has a very comfy nice (preshaped) Style bra. It's like a t-shirt one so comfy also the flap comes down and you don't have like the white strap going over your boob your whole boob is exposed hope that makes sense. They're expensive though.$30. If you want a nice pre shaped one go to motherhood if you want just comfy everyday ones go to Zellars great deals!

I have seen some at Walmart for $10-$12

Walmart, Zellers and Sears. Motherhood has some good ones too, they are a little more expensive than the other stores mentioned - but they are super comfortable.

• well I know Bijou sells them (medela brand) for about 25.00 (in Edmonton) I dont know if they are nationwide. Where abouts are you?

Walmart sells them too, but I found that the "boxed" brands never fit properly and They did more harm than good. Baby and beyond is also great for well priced bras (again not sure if they are nationwide)

hmm...I know of a few other places in different cities, but where are you living? (swear I'm not a creepy stalker...lol...)

Just don't wear a bra..let it all hang out! You'll be the hit of any party!

• hstris

There is a brand called yes!! and they are very similar to bravado. They are so comfy, great for lounging and sleeping. You can find them on ebay for $13.99.

I second Zellers. It seems they're almost always 40-50% off.

Just cut nipple holes in all your regular bras. It's free, and super sexy.