Are you aware that some people can read your thoughts?

Although most in the psychological "medical field" would readily label it as psychosis, to detract from its validity, this is true!

In the past several years a great many persons have IN FACT gained telekinetic power and the ability to read other people's thoughts.

Some in fact have used it to the benefit of others, while a great many more use to satiate their own perverse need to intrude into others lives and the sanctity of their minds. This could be due to (or account for) the pervasive appeal for invasive entertainment that all the reality shows have exploited and perversed society with in recent years.

Many here will obviously dispel this as fantasy and seek to dispel such information from getting out, but rest assured. somewhere near you, someone you know is doing it and possibly has/will do it to YOU!

The Bible and the quatrains of Nostradamus even speak of the reading of other's thoughts and in the case of Nostradamus, he did in fact predict that these creatures (for they are less than human, that, or them, or those that would or do intrude upon the thoughts of others without permission) would be "hunted down and executed."

In fact a few of own community users claim THEY CAN DO THIS VERY THING!

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200...

So the question remains; if this indeed is happening, how many of you are aware of this?

How many of you think that such behavior would be, or is, morally detestable?

Would you be ok with anyone with such a power intruding into your personal thoughts & feelings and violating your mind?

Would it be "ok" with you if any creep could just get into your head and have access to your traumas, happy memories, private acts, perceptions and/or thoughts and then look you in the eye at work, or in your neighbor hood?

What should/could be done to protect against such people?

What type of justice would/should/could be enacted upon them?

Wouldn't such an act be tantamount to a form or RAPE?

Do we not as HUMAN BEINGS have A RIGHT to the privacy of own mind?

What do you think about all this?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well, if your religious at all, then you believe that some god knows all your thoughts, so how is that so different, as long as they don't take away the persons free will, what are they going to do? "OMG!" because im sure there would be plenty of high school girls with that power "like you LIKE cheese, that totally like stuff!!"

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

It is hard to believe that someone can read my mind. Even if they can, that is against any human rights. If these people will use that ability/power to help people with traumas that would be the best thing that can happen in this planet because they would have the chance to help a lot of people with different traumas, war, abuse, drugs etc.

• 5 years ago

If you want to understand ho to practice hypnosis whenever you want the learn it here https://tr.im/8JRVx , with Black Ops Hypnosis because with this program you are able to hypnotize everywhere, whenever you want and anyone or individuals to be hypnotized have no idea they are under hypnosis.

For ages, meditation has been used as a powerful way of reducing tension and improving the entire well-being of a person. You are able to contemplate hypnosis to be a kind of meditation to relax your mind and body. In fact, the results are rather similar. Hypnosis tries the deeply peaceful and meditative state. But, hypnosis proves to become more beneficial. Therefore, learn to hypnotize with this specific 100 % efficient program.

• Phil F
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I just wear a foil hat to keep the government mind readers out of my head.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just wear an aluminum foil hat. More so we know what type of person you are than to protect yourself. We'll all feel much better.

Besides, I'm one of those people you are trying to warn everyone about. We really aren't bad people, but you trying to tell everyone about us is starting to irk us a little.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wish that ALL of us, EVERBODY could read everyone's thoughts all the time. Then we would be forced to be honest - no more lies! No more hypocrisy!

Hopefully we would learn to be tolerant then.

• 1 decade ago

And amazingly, no one has ever proved it. If you can really do it call James Randi and collect your million dollars. Any takers? I didn't think so.

Somebody, anybody, please prove something and shut us skeptics up!

• anon
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

no, but some are more intuitive than others

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm thinking it.

:D

• 1 decade ago

I.....CAN'T....STOP.....FARTING!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.