What are some good teen romance novel books?

I have already read the following books:

Twilight Saga Series(all four books)

House of night series(all of them)

I have read the secrets of boys and getting lost with boys

Gingerbread, Shrimp, and Cupcake by rachel cohn.

now I really need a great hard to put down book or series. a series would be best becuase I will finish books within 3 days tops. I'm a total book nerd. :) I really enjoy teen, high school romance books. all the books I have read so far have sexual things in them, such as sex, condoms , birth control ,the whole nine yards so it doesnt matter if there is sexual content, im mature enough to not go ewwwww!

thanks a million! and if you wouldnt mind, i would like a description about the book beofore i go and buy it.

thanks!

Best Answer

Any book by Amanda Ashley...

Her books are of the Vampire loves human category

Not to mention she also writes her stories in the first-person format such as Stephenie Meyer.

Her books include

-NIGHT'S MASTER (new release) (Kathy McKenna was sure that the little Midwestern town of Oak Hollow would be isolated enough for safety, but the moment the black-clad stranger walked into her bookstore, she knew she was wrong. Raphael Cordova exudes smoldering power, and his sensual touch draws Kathy into a world of limitless pleasure and unimaginable dangers. Oak Hollow was supposed to be neutral territory for supernatural beings. Instead it has become home to an evil force determined to destroy them--and kill any mortal who gets in the way. As the leader of the North American vampires, Raphael has always put duty first, but then, no woman ever enthralled him the way Kathy does. And as the enemy's terrifying plan is revealed, Raphael's desire could be a fatal distraction for all his kind, and for the woman he has sworn to love forever...)

-A WHISPER OF ETERNITY (In this romance novel, vampire Dominic St. John is reunited with the spirit of his lost love--now reincarnated in the form of artist Tracy Warner. Dominic hopes that this will be the lifetime wherein he is able to convince his love to accept his vampire's kiss and join him among the undead. However, his plan to woo Tracy is complicated when his arch rival appears...and he's determined to use Tracy to achieve his dark dream of eternal and everlasting power.)

-AFTER SUNDOWN (When vampire Edward Ramsey, who was once a legendary vampire hunter, falls in love with Kelly Anderson, a beautiful mortal, he will do anything to protect her--even if it means joining forces with his darkest enemy to stop a cunning vampire from destroying the city of Los Angeles. )

-DEAD PERFECT (Desperate and alone, Shannah Davis turns to a reclusive and deadly vampire for help in saving her life, and in order for him to do so, she must agree to a devil's bargain that calls into question everything in which she believes. )

-NIGHT'S KISS (Roshan DeLongpre, a tormented vampire, travels back in time to save a hauntingly beautiful witch from death and, bringing her back to the present, battles against a dark magic that will stop at nothing to destroy them both. )

-DESIRE AFTER DARK (As a killer with an unquenchable thirst for blood terrorizes the town, Vicki Cavendish finds herself drawn to a mysterious stranger who comes into her diner every night, and, after inviting him into her home and bed, discovers his dark secret.)

-NIGHT'S TOUCH (Yearning to unleash her wild side, sheltered beauty Cara DeLongpre gets her wish when she encounters a sinfully seductive stranger in a mysterious club who introduces her to a dark world of passion and evil that she never could have imagined. )

-MIDNIGHT EMBRACE (Plagued by loneliness and despair for the past four centuries, a vampire finds unexpected love with a beautiful young woman who stumbles upon his tomb of darkness. )

I recommend "OH MY GOTH" by Gena Showalter

(A fiercely individualist Goth girl wakes up to discover that the whole world has gone Goth and she's actually -- gag -- popular.

Jade Leigh is a nonconformist who values individuality above all else. She has a small group of like-minded Goth friends who wear black, dabble in the dark arts, and thrive outside the norm. They're considered the "freaks" of their high school. But when Jade's smart mouth lands her in trouble -- again -- her principal decides to teach her a lesson she'll never forget.

Taken to a remote location where she is strapped down and sedated, Jade wakes up in an alternate universe where she rules the school. But her best friends won't talk to her, and the people she used to hate are all Goth. Only Clarik, the mysterious new boy in town, operates outside all the cliques. And only Mercedes, the Barbie clone Jade loathes, believes that Jade's stuck in a virtual reality game -- because she's stuck there, too, now living the life of a "freak." Together, they realize they might never get back to reality...and that even if they do, things might never be the same.)

The Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter

-The darkest knight

-the darkest kiss

-the darkest pleasure

This series is about Greek mythological immortal warriors that are cursed with demons that are on a quest but find their true loves along the way

and also the Atlantis series by Gena Showalter

-Heart of the Dragon

-Jewel of Atlantis

-Nymph King

and new for 2009 will be Vampire Bride

with this series you will journey to the underwater world of Atlantis and discover a world full of dragons, nymphs, demons, vampires and more...

And if you are in the mood for mandrakes (part human/part dragon), gargoyles, wizards, damsels in distress, and heroes with swords that takes you through time to the era of King Arthur after the fall of the knights of the round table, than I suggest the Lords of Avalon series by Kinley MacGregor

-Sword of Darkness

and

-Knight of Darkness

"Masters of Time"series by Brenda Joyce

- "Dark Seduction"

- "Dark Rival"

- "Dark Embrace"

This is a series that has warriors that are sworn to protect Innocence throughout Time (time travel)

Source(s): To give a Heads up.......most of these do have sex scenes

The Gossip Girl series. It's also a TV show so you can watch an episode on the CW channel before you buy the bok. It's about some high school kids who are rich asnd live on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York. They have relationship troubles, DRAMA to-the-max, and all that stuff. Wikipedia has really good summaries of all the books of the series. Hope I helped!:)

* The Mediator series by Meg Cabot (specifically the last two books)

* A Great and Terrible Beauty series by Libba Bray

* This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

* Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

* Generation Dead by Daniel Waters

* Old Magic by Marianne Curley

* Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen

* Summer Boys series by Hailey Abbott

* The A-List series by Zoey Dean

* Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

I really enjoyed the Cirque Du Freak series by Darren Shan.

Dark Secrets:Legacy of Lies by Elizabeth Chandler

Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher ** the best book ever. Changed my life.

The Georgia Nicolson books are hilarious, have romance, and certainly are not rate G. The first one if called "Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging" if that helps ;)

-The Clique Series

-everything Meg Cabot has EVER written (what, she comes out with like a book a month!)

-I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You

and its sequel:

-Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

-My Almost Epic Summer

- i know you've read these but TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWILIGHT SAGA!!!!!!!!!! :P :D EDWARD CULLEN IS SO FREAKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D

Source(s): hi :P