Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What character on the Addams Family best exemplified Christian values?

My money is on Uncle Fester - he could put light bulbs in his mouth and light them up!

My question was inspired by The Nolte's question about another popular television sit-com...

My favourite was Carolyn Jones as "Morticia". I also liked Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) from the Brit spy-spoof "The Avengers" and The Cat Woman (Julie Newmar) from "Batman"....just thought I'd say that..

(((Ask Smami))) Thank goodness! Someone who understood my true intent - whatta gal!

Favorite Answer

I agree it was definitely Uncle Fester because he showed everybody the light. Good thing too cuz it made it alot easier for me to find the TV dial in the dark so I could channel the spirit of Honey West.

• Fester, definitely. The whole cannibalism thing with eating of the flesh and the blood. I always thought UF had a taste for humans, didn't he?

Cousin It.

Spoke nonsense and looked like an old, well used shaggy carpet.

I liked the man from uncle, also liked emma peel.

• jms043

Morticia, of course. Who better than a member of the undead?

Thing

A walking, disembodied hand. It's illogical, improbable and it will take your wallet if you're not alert.

• I think Thing - as we are always there to lend a hand...and not go talking your ear off while helping.

Tuesday because she likes to torture things.

• neil s

Thing, since there's almost nothing to it.

Read the Bible which has the truth

• ?

jingles ;-D

thing

hes all hands