Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What character on the Addams Family best exemplified Christian values?

My money is on Uncle Fester - he could put light bulbs in his mouth and light them up!

Update:

My question was inspired by The Nolte's question about another popular television sit-com...

Update 2:

My favourite was Carolyn Jones as "Morticia". I also liked Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) from the Brit spy-spoof "The Avengers" and The Cat Woman (Julie Newmar) from "Batman"....just thought I'd say that..

Update 3:

(((Ask Smami))) Thank goodness! Someone who understood my true intent - whatta gal!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree it was definitely Uncle Fester because he showed everybody the light. Good thing too cuz it made it alot easier for me to find the TV dial in the dark so I could channel the spirit of Honey West.

• Fester, definitely. The whole cannibalism thing with eating of the flesh and the blood. I always thought UF had a taste for humans, didn't he?

• 1 decade ago

Cousin It.

Spoke nonsense and looked like an old, well used shaggy carpet.

I liked the man from uncle, also liked emma peel.

• jms043
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Morticia, of course. Who better than a member of the undead?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thing

A walking, disembodied hand. It's illogical, improbable and it will take your wallet if you're not alert.

• I think Thing - as we are always there to lend a hand...and not go talking your ear off while helping.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tuesday because she likes to torture things.

• neil s
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Thing, since there's almost nothing to it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Read the Bible which has the truth

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

jingles ;-D

thing

hes all hands

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.