Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

we condemn Russia for attacking Georgia , then go and attack Syria ?

Update:

give me an h, to the y, to the p .... ocrite !

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Russia did not attack Georgia.

Georgia backed by the U.S.'s NATO launched attack on South Ossetia. Russia fought back against NATO aggression by sending troops into Ossetia to repel the attack.

Facts to back up this statement = even the U.S. propaganda machine "mistakenly" reported that Russian and South Ossetia troops regained control of South Ossetia Capital city after one day of fighting along with some photos of burning Georgian tanks on the streets of South Ossetia. If Georgia was the victim, how did their troops get onto the streets of South Ossetia?

There were also evidence of U.S. military advisers hiding among Georgian troops in the attack on South Ossetia.

2. The U.S. military went into Syria without permission and shot a bunch of people = Fact

The reason behind it is to get ride of terrorists = mere words from the mouth of a U.S. military spokesman and quoted by media propaganda machine = NOT a fact

90% foreign fighters enter Iraq through Syria = mere words from the U.S. military and quoted by U.S. media propaganda machine = NOT a fact

Conclusion of the two incidents = both the fault of the U.S.

• 1 decade ago

I AM SYRIAN

George W. Bush presidential deadline is nearing completion

He wants to provoke Syria to the start of the war with

After the failure of policy

• 1 decade ago

Well to be frank, I can't find one arguement against the statement Vash made.

• 1 decade ago

"We" didn't condemn Russia. Cheney did.

And Cheney is a war profiteer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.