Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who would win in a cage match...Bugs Bunny or Elmo?

Bugs has street cred but Elmo has those crayzah tickle moves..

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bugs has better backup if he happens to get into trouble, he could just as easily call up Sylvester and Daffy...all Elmo has Bert, Ernie, Zoe, and The Count (that doesn't even kill!).

Source(s): besides Bugs Bunny can pull a frickin' bazooka out of his invisible backpocket, Elmo has rainbows flying out his @rse. hehe Elmo's World, Elmo's World...that's gonna be stuck in my head tonight.
  • 1 decade ago

Bugs Bunny

• 1 decade ago

Bugs Bunny

• acea
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Bugs Bunny could SO take Elmo! He just has to do some power kicks (like his good pal Thumper) and Elmo is toast.

Now....Bugs Bunny and Barney...there's a match!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It it Bugs Bunny when he dresses up in drag?

I'm going to give Elmo the edge in that he is technically a monster, though one with a goldfish as a best friend.

• 1 decade ago

Elmo does have that demented gleam in his eye, but Bugs has the reach and the weight advantage.. not to mention the power to cloud other cartoon character's minds with his cross-dressing trickery. I'll take Bugs.

The Tasmanian Devil...now there is a UFC killing machine.

• Bugs Bunny is just a cartoon. Elmo is real.

Sheesh, what a silly question.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Elmo, I believe. Bugs would surrender long before Elmo had tired his tickle muscles.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I live in Vegas. The local books have Bugs -600 to win. This is the most lopsided affair since Floyd Mayweather beat on Ricky Hatton.

• It would take 11 hours of surgery for them to remove the carrot and save Elmos life....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.