Do you think I will be successful when people around me tell me that I will be successful in future?

Do you think it is possible? I hope so..................................... I really want to become a dentist and I heard that it takes a LOT of work. I mean 8 years of education after high school. So before I came here to high school, so many people told me that I will be successful, so what do you... show more Do you think it is possible?

I hope so.....................................

I really want to become a dentist and I heard that it takes a LOT of work. I mean 8 years of education after high school. So before I came here to high school, so many people told me that I will be successful, so what do you think?

In science (for math, I am taking it next semester), it is pretty easy. So I get A's. In Geography, it is harder than I expected. I am studying but I will try to get good marks.

What I need to focus to become a dentist is science and math. So in Grade 11 and 12 (I am in Grade 9), I will focus really hard and try to work harder.

Update: Ahhhhh, wrong answer!

I am hearing impaired and got good marks in past, so that's why.
Update 2: Oooops, I meant wrong SECTION, not ANSWER.