asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Do you think I will be successful when people around me tell me that I will be successful in future?

Do you think it is possible?

I hope so.....................................

I really want to become a dentist and I heard that it takes a LOT of work. I mean 8 years of education after high school. So before I came here to high school, so many people told me that I will be successful, so what do you think?

In science (for math, I am taking it next semester), it is pretty easy. So I get A's. In Geography, it is harder than I expected. I am studying but I will try to get good marks.

What I need to focus to become a dentist is science and math. So in Grade 11 and 12 (I am in Grade 9), I will focus really hard and try to work harder.

Ahhhhh, wrong answer!

I am hearing impaired and got good marks in past, so that's why.

Oooops, I meant wrong SECTION, not ANSWER.

Favorite Answer

Your only grade 9? lol i thought ur a lot older.

ye inshallah it'll go good.

if u ever want, i got a lot of studies. wana help ;)

jk =P

just make dua

and know that WHATEVER happens its allah's will, so accept it =D

pce

Salam

• AH

Yeah you can be?... :S Odd question lol.

But hey, if you've gotten good grades before, then i'm sure you will be successful in the future, as long as you want it and work for it.

But don't work yourself up too much to please them! I've found that because people always tell me that i will be successful and i'm Intelligent (when i try...hard to believe i know but shh), I tend to stress myself out when it comes to exams, because i feel as though i have to keep up with what people expect of me. I even went to the extreme of wanting to be a lawyer to please them... Uff thank God i stopped thinking about them, and thought about myself, because i hate politics, law or anything to do with all of that lol.

So the moral of the story is.... Do it for yourself, be successful but happy. Don't put your all into pleasing others just because they expect it from you :)

I have to say... I'd choose to be a lawyer over being a dentist any day!! ... That has to be the most boring thing for me lol... Good luck :P

Source(s): Haha i sound like a granny with the lecture :p

oh!

i wish you become a Successful doctor.....sister its grate to know you want to be a Dentists,ts great....do work HARD!!

tat will make EVERYTHING in this world easy for you ..... by the way the Dentists are rich people .....specially in Saudi Arabia...

I am also in 9th grade.

start working hard now! dont wait til 11th and 12th grade.

i never focused in 9th grade or 10th and now its a habit and i

cant focus in 11th! so try hard all the way thro

Do you think I will become a doctor if I and others around me keep telling im gonna become a doctor?

You try, and if Allah wills,

• __

Since you are too worry about it, i think you are a successful person!

Keep eating all that chocolate and you may be successful to get yourself into a wheel barrel.

Source(s): Watwat
  • pinky

More than everyone else saying it, YOU have to say it, or rather believe it. You have to believe in yourself and have the drive and determination to make your dream into a reality. When you believe in yourself and your ability to succeed, it will give you confidence to achieve.

It doesnt have anything to do with what others have/do say about you. Its what may be already pre-destined and how hard you are willing to work to push yourself to achieve sucess.

anything is possible, but its a little sad that no one here has said ALLAHU ALIM..

in everything that you intend for the future, you have to say inshaAllah, God willing. nothing is possible without Allah having set it for you