OMG THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

lol sorry bout the over dramatic title

soooo we're havin this halloween thing at school tomorrow and we have to dress up cause thieres a prize for the mostr dressed up homeroom

but yeah i dont hav a costume and i cant really go out and get anything cause all the stores r closed

so does anybody have any ideas on a costume that i can throw together with things round the house

thank u sooooooooooooooo much everybody

=) <33

• Favorite Answer

I had that problem to.

Person who got out of the shower:

Wear a bath robe, shower cap(or towel on your head), slippers, and walla you look like you just got out of the shower!

Miss America: take an old flower girls dress or prom dress or any fancy dress and get white ribbon and wrap it around you and write Miss America with a crown and BAM your miss america

Hippie: Wear a tye dye shirt and a fringed vest with jeans, make your hair messy and wear old dorky glasses.

Laundry Hamper: take an old laundry basket and cut a hole in the bottom that you can fit in. fill it with clothes and wear a sweatshirt and sweat pants and pin some socks on to you and those things that you put in the dryer to make your clothes smell good.

Grapes:

wear all black white green or purple and pin purple or green blown up balloons on you.

Ghost: old sheet with holes(boring yes i no)

Scarecrow: Over sized flannel shirt, faded blue jeans with patches, rope for belt and to tie at the cuffs of his jeans and sleeves, stuff the shirt and jeans with plastic grocery, or paper, a little bit of straw to hang out of jeans and shirt. Add a little bit of make-up.

The American tourist: Guys loud Hawaii shirt, shorts (if weather permits), Large straw hat. Gals bright loud dress, flats, big sun hat, straw bag. Don't forget to have a camera, and maps hanging out, and that look of being lost. Guys can use a tourist bag, (like you get from travel agents, and gals can use the straw bag for their treats.

Your chance to be a real nerd. Slick back the hair, grab some paints that are too short, white shirt, white socks, penny loafers, or lace up oxfords, pocket protector, with lots of pens, dark rim glasses (don't forget to tape the corner, or at least paper clip it) briefcase, or backpack for treat bag.

Mummy

Wrap yourself in white bandages (rolls of gauze) Use splotches of green paint for "mold". Use white make-up on face with "age lines" drawn on. The stiff-legged gait works perfectly.

Mother Nature

Silk flowers and silk plant leaves in a variety of shapes and colours an old skirt and vest

a face mask

€ twigs (collected from your nearby park or in your own backyard) to make a nest

€ a foam bird that you can find at any craft store

€ glue gun and wire

Those are just a few check out the site i posted

This would help me out soooo much! I have to dress up for school tomorrow because I am in Drama class, but I also don't have a costume either. So I have to come up with something to wear quickly, but I don't know. Ahhhh, what should I be?

I was thinking of just putting on some cute make-up and a dress or something and being a little kid. LOL, I have no idea.

• First off, you're so lucky you can actually dress up at school for Halloween. I'm in the 8th grade and the assistant principal came over the intercom three times today just to remind us not to dress up, spray paint our hair (I know, right? lol) or paint our faces. lol

I'd do something like a pair of jeans, preferably baggy and one of your mom or dad's over sized t-shirts. I'd get a hat and wear it sideways and then a really long necklace and a pair of tennis shoes (untied) and go as a gangsta! lol That's good from stuff that you have.

• S

If you have an old costume that still fits you, wear that. If you have any white clothes and make up, go as a ghost or something. Use any other accessories like fake jewelry and stuff and make up something.

for my area I cant watch for this stupid international to end, I only desire my dying is rapid and painless yet that my former bosses and co-workers go through lots. i think of humanity is going to end this planet, so we could continuously bypass extinct for existence to proceed right here for different, extra deserving existence varieties. If the international resulted in 2012, that could desire to be outstanding.

• O.o

Grab some athletic pants and a pair of shorts (or boxers if you own some) and put on the boxers under the athletic pants. Sag them (like you see a lot of the boys at school do) and wear a big hoodie and shirt. Voila, you are a gangsta...word o.O.

heres a few ideas

runaway bride: just wear like a white dress and a veil if you have one but then Wear sneakers and a jacket and your the runaway bride :)

phsyco: just make your hair all crazy and wear mismatched clothes

one of those ipod dancers: just wear all black and your like one of those dancers in ipod commercials

army guy: wear camouflage clothes and paint on a beard and wear your hair back

crackhead barbie: a bunch of mismatched clothes and lots of makeup

have fun :)

this is what my sister did

she got an old black evening gown

and cut it zig zag from the bottom

then she just put on a corset(however u spell it)

and tada she had a witches costume

Lol, (not being mean!) just don't brush your hair and put any make-up on in the morning ^^ Works for me XD

Dig in your closet and see what you can find...

Have fun!

Layer white, yellow, and orange shirts and say your a candy corn. Lol, that's what I'm doing.