The Great Depression??

I have an essay due on November 3 about the Great Depression. I don't know what to write, and it has to be 5 paragraphs. HELP!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Cheese-OH! I could write 5 paras n the Great Depression off the top of my head.

Ask the experts: There are 960,000 citations on Google.

#

Great Depression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Great Depression was a worldwide economic downturn starting in most places in 1929 and ending at different times in the 1930s or early 1940s for ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression - 151k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

Great Depression in the United States - Wikipedia, the free ...

The Great depression in the United States began on "Black Tuesday" with the Wall Street crash of October, 1929 and rapidly spread worldwide. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression_in_the_United_States - 56k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

More results from en.wikipedia.org »

#

The Great Depression

About the Great Depression | The Depression in the United States--An Overview | About The Dust Bowl | A Depression Photo Essay | A Great Depression Art ...

www.english.uiuc.edu/maps/depression/depression.htm - 3k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

About the Great Depression

The Great Depression was an economic slump in North America, Europe, and other industrialized areas of the world that began in 1929 and lasted until about ...

www.english.uiuc.edu/maps/depression/about.htm - 16k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

Photographs of the Great Depression

A large compilation of photos from the Great Depression, including photos of dust storms, farm foreclosures, migrant workers, women and children, ...

history1900s.about.com/library/photos/blyindexdepression.htm - 22k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

The American Experience | Surviving The Dust Bowl | People ...

Blamed by many for the Great Depression, Hoover was widely ridiculed: an empty ... The Great Depression and the New Deal changed forever the relationship ...

www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/dustbowl/peopleevents/pandeAMEX05.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

RGE - The Worst Financial Crisis Since the Great Depression

This is by far the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, not as severe as the Great Depression but second only to it. ...

www.rgemonitor.com/roubini-monitor/253618/the_worst_financial_crisis_since_the_great_depression - 285k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

The Great Depression

Harder - The Great Depression began in October 1929, when the stock market in the United States dropped rapidly. Thousands of investors lost large sums of ...

www.42explore2.com/depresn.htm - 46k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

America from the Great Depression to World War II

The images in the Farm Security Administration-Office of War Information Collection are among the most famous documentary photographs ever produced.

lcweb2.loc.gov/fsowhome.html - 6k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

Sliding into the Great Depression

A study of the economics of the Great Depression by J. Bradford De Long of University of California at Berkeley.

econ161.berkeley.edu/TCEH/Slouch_Crash14.html - 48k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

about 5 years ago, I started to fall into a really depressive episode. At first I thought it was only because I had a bad break from a relationship but the feelings wouldn't go away even after I got a new girlfriend. It was wrecking my life until a point where it was seriously affecting my work and personal life.

She was very worried but at the same time couldn't understand why I was still sad and thought that I still couldn't let go of my previous relationship. Being the wonderful person that she is, she put aside her feelings and suggested I go for psychiatric evaluation. Many months later and even more anti-depressants, I was not coming close to being better at all.

After doing some research online, I found out the real cause as you described it really makes a lot of sense and purchased this program. The results were simply astonishing. I read this book over three times and put all words in action. Using this method, I've kept my depression at bay ever since. Up to date I'm still living happily with my girlfriend.

Depression Free Method?