has this ever happened or occurred to you?

have u ever had someone that you can just go to to vent your frustrations, complain to, cry to, tell anything, and somehow, they wouldnt dismiss you or n e thing, they would actually make it all alright?

i was thinking toda about how bad i want that, y'know? like ppl are always like oh its me against the world and i just wanna say ALRIGHTT, shutup lol...

but really i wish that i could have someone to just confide all the **** i go through in, because it is so difficult dealing with it all on my own.

thoughts?

i could never confide in my mom, shes great and i love her, but we do not have that type of relationship, she tells my dad EVERYTHING.

im sure others can agree?

thank you.

but my point is that i dont want just anyone, y'know.

Favorite Answer

noo but my friend does that to me,i like listening and helping her with her problems but sometimes it would be nice if she paid more attention to my feelings more,and listen when i really need her too

Yes. Fortunately, I was able to find very good friends that I trust and can support me. It makes the bad days alot more bearable...

Easy answer that alot of people will probably give you: Find a friend. But also look at family...cousins? aunts? uncles?

having a great boyfriend or girlfriend is always nice, just dont get one for that reason tho...

Source(s): experience

what about mom? if mom is not available how about a friend??

mine is my best friend from childhood