Is sex on the first date keeping guys from being a good friend to me or being the one?

Here is how it works...I meet a guy and the same day we have sex.Crazy wild aggressive sex or slow passionate sex.I have had sex with guys I really like and I wanted them to be the one.But we end up not taking and my interest turns off and we never talk anymore.Now I met this guy last night and I think I really do like him and yes we did have sex last night for 4 hours straight and I hope we will talk again because I would like to talk to him again.So guys if a girl sleeps with a guy on the first date, do they think she sleeps with everyone and they dont want them...or do some have feelings sometimes and dont care. I can never wait its just Im an sex addict and cant help it.

Favorite Answer

I'm not concerned about all that. I slept with my current gf the night b4 our first date

SteveC

• Lexi

A lot of men, despite the fact that they do enjoy the sex, wouldn't view what you described as relationship material. Even if they want it, it makes them think less of you if you give in too early. :(

All men are different, though. Try holding off for a few dates and then having sex the next time you meet someone, just to test it. Maybe it'll work out better? In the meantime, you might want to consider buying some toys, and getting those urges completely out of your system before the date, if possible.

Best of luck. ^-^

• Poppy

Did you even bother to read your question? No guy wants what you've described. Some will stoop low enough to have sex but then spend weeks worrying about what they're going to get. You simply aren't what we look for. Sorry

well you are sleeping with everyone...you kinda said it yourself you met a guy and the same day you have sex with him

if it goes the same way with him just give me a call and maybe i am a sex addict too:)

i think we should go on a date :D