Suggestions for good chirstmas music?

im into music like jacks mannequin , jimmy eat world , this providence, (fbr bands) paramore , the red jumpsuit apparatus , ect.

if you know any bands like these or w/e that have chirstmas tracks or cds

let meeee knowwwwwwwww

tanks

Favorite Answer

Well, even though I prefer the traditional Christmas Music with that "big" voice sound like Michael Buble & Mariah Carey. You can find music from almost all bands. Try searching Amazon.com with the bands name you like and the word "Christmas" following, I have found they are better than a searcg engine and give you the actual thing you can just go find in Walmart! For the style you are looking for try some older rock bands, they will have the same feel in the music and since the words/songs are mostly the same for the Holiday you should be set!

Best of Luck!

Source(s): amazon.com walmart.com

Jingle bell, Jingle bell rock, the most wonderful time of the year, and last christmas are my favorites. May be you should try and listen to the oldies. They are good stuff.