Survey: when you get an email from a user like this how do you take it?

From: XXXXX

Subject: #69

Message: this is your last chance to chat with the sweetest man in the world..loool

just kidding ; : 0 )

i am just a man , i like you , you turn me on just with your profile and i want to be your friend forever

of course the opinions of strangers in P&S are important to me to help make my decision......

I'm sooo desperate Matt P....=|

and yes Rawr #48 as in JJ....

General consensus....delete my "about me"

Favorite Answer

can you say possible basement full of dead bodies

Am I late? Because there's nothing really provoking in "about me" aside from "kiss slowly" (starting with an ankle).

Regarding the message - this is not that bad or weird, compared to what some of us are getting. Here's one from my collection:

-------------------------------

Subject: FAGS!

Message: Hi! I am not a "girl".I am a grown & very mature adult and productive citizen of society and yhere is nothing wrong with being a masculine,athletic female.

I could run circles around you anytime, anyday of the week!

--------------------------------

I'm like - "...ok", take a deep breath, do ten pushups and rally back to P&S section.

Duck and hide! After deleting.

48..as in jimmie johnson??

i want to be your friend forever is cute but the other parts are kind of creepy lol

• I can't help myself sometimes. If it makes you feel better I was trying to e-mail guido; I must have clicked the wrong user.

Uh yeah. You're profile is definitely a horny lonely guy magnet. So you really shouldn't be incredibly surprised.

Well it's kinda sweet...I guess...but really, I dunno. I mean, he's sending mixed messages - first he says you 'turn him on', then he says he wants to 'be your friend forever'...I'd just wait it out and see if he msgs you again, but from what he has said, it's just a little weird - he does keep referring to himself as 'man' which is almost like he's trying to convince himself...

Run Away!

SteveC

i just block 'em hun. i get those all the time.

at least he didn't send you a pic of his d*ck too.

Well.. I looked at your about me, and I wouldn't blame him. Just ignore him.