Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

head games & mixed signals?

There was this guy that I was seeing. He says he is not into head games, but I felt he was playing me. He would always bring up the subject about feelings, which I didn't really get. He would confuse me between relationship and friendship. He even acted like he really cared for me. He would always want me to make the first move on everything from a phone call to an kiss, but I have my limits...

I felt he was playing head games with me when he said he would call back, but didn't on facebook. So to play his game I said "maybe I have feeling for you," and he went awall. Was he just playing head games and giving me mixed signals to confuse me? Does he really have feelings for me or just acting like it?

Favorite Answer

He seems to be shy, scared, and or inexperienced with the opposite sex it seems. He already likes you, but he is beating around the bush which is on fire as to not get burned by stomping it out the wrong way.

Just tell him to stop playing games and ask you out already, or else.

Insecurity