Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

How much does a 26er of vodka cost?

Me and a friend are spliting on a 26er of vodka this weekend, so I'm wondering how much it will cost.

Me and a friend are spliting on a 26er of vodka this weekend, so I'm wondering how much it will cost. We're getting Smirnoff. Also, if you dont know what a 26er is , don't answer.

Favorite Answer

Hmm... a 750 of vodka. Cheap stuff would probably be around $10 (Burnett's or a bit better). Svedka is around $15. Absolut is around $22. Ketel One is about $20. I would go with Ketel One. Good enough to take shots of, cheap enough to mix and not feel bad about it.

If you live near a tobacco and liquor outlet why settle for less just go half on a bottle of grey bird(goose)its a smother and if mixed correct you don't have to worry about a hangover.My favorite is ocean spray cranberry juice and add 4 or 5 jolly rancher hard candy, stir or shake well and enjoy.

• .....

Well that depends, are you looking for a well brand or a premium brand? A smirnoff or silent sam will be around $25, Grey goose will be a bit more

Wtf is a 26er?