Do natural chests and enhanced chests look different or alike?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think they definitely look and FEEL different.

i am a huge proponent of natural breasts. natural all the way. a woman's breasts are beautiful as they are. to call it an "enhancement" is just not right! they are "implants", or "cosmetic surgery". a bag of saline or silicone does not make a breast any better, just bigger. did you see that woman who went from FF to Triple K? just to have the biggest boobs in south america... she said to her son, "beautiful aren't they?" and he shook his head NO.

women are already so incredibly lovely and beautiful - why try to improve on what is already perfect?

• Ms. E
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Personally, every woman's chest looks different. And I don't stare there because I'm a girl so if they were fake I probably wouldn't notice. I would notice if I knew someone for a long time and just looked at them a lot then I would notice but otherwise nahh.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They almost always look different because implants don't really move. But I have meet some girls who had theirs "enhanced" and they actually looked very natural. I can't attest for how they felt, however.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Implants are stiff and look like 2 balls underneat the skin. natural chests move with your movement and just looks different.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hate to tell you but you have a fake in your natural list. they now offer the teardrop implants so they won't be too round and fake looking, they are full and give a natural appearance...and many feel like real ones too, it depends what you have put in them. silicone or soy or saline.

• Tigger
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Different:

Real Breasts are uneven. You can tell one is a tad larger than the other.

Fake Breasts are made the same size

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh you can tell if someone has fake breast. They look different. Almost like they are bolted on the person's chest.

• 1 decade ago

You don't get out much, huh?

Real is always better in every single way. Fake ones are terrible.

• Huh?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The first one under implants is the most fake one but other than that they all look the same.

• 1 decade ago

Different.

Natural breasts kinda sag... & look natural

implants are hard, stay put.. & look fake

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.