What is the best food to eat before a night of heavy drinking?

Its going to be a rough night of drinking for the 21st birthday and I was just wondering if there are best foods to eat beforehand.

Best Answer

Yep, anything fried is best! I usually go out with my friends for dinner before we have a big drinking night, we have what's called here in Australia 'pub meals'. I usually get a big chicken parmigana with loads of chips.

Also, when you get home have some toast or slices of plain bread, it'll help soak it up and you're less likely to feel like the room is spinning when you lie down!

Carbs are best. Pasta, potatoes etc. Don't stuff too much tho or you'll get bloated. Nuts to the girl who said you shouldn't drink much. Happy Birthday and have one for me gal. Just be careful. Oh and don't drink milk, that's an old wives tale. Makes you sick. Try to have a water some time during the night and take a pint of water up to bed with you. If you try to drink that during the night it will take the edge off your hangover! Oh yeah, open your bedroom window. Otherwise you will get a stuffy head!

Lots of protein will help your body process the alcohol. Also, drink water between drinks and drinks lots more after you're done. The hangover comes mostly from dehydration.

Try a cheeseburger or something else it's gonna take your body forever to digest. You wanna slow down your digestion so you don't get wasted 15 minutes into your big night. Please be safe, and don't get too hammered!

if you don't want to feel really bad eat something fat ...like bread with butter!( eat while u drink) ...and after drinkin (next day) miso soup (Japanese food)

a calzone, its got tons of bread and cheese which is a good base

just eat a fruit salad -- nothing heavy-000

a fat juicy english fry up

pizza never let me down