Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sending toffee within Canada?

Does anyone know where I can find decent toffee (not Mackintosh's) in Canada for a gift? I live in England and my dad lives in Canada. I don't want to pay Royal Mail the exorbitant fees just to send a box of toffee to him! I'd like to order from within Canada and have them post it to his address. Any ideas?

Maybe I didn't make it clear. I live in the UK, but I want a Canadian company to send toffee to my dad at a Canadian address. Therefore, the company would not be local to me.

• Favorite Answer

Go with Purdy's!!!! They have great chocolates and I know they do a toffee as well. My fave is the Chocolate Chewie - it's a big hunk of toffee with almonds covered in chocolate!!! They are a Vancouver based company and ship worldwide so you might want to order some for yourself too!!! LOL They do not have a store in my province but each time I swing into Vancouver, Edmonton or Calgary, I pick up crazy amounts for family and friends!! He won't be disappointed!! Best wishes!

I would google canadian toffee shops and see which ones deliver

Call your local candy shop