Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

How many episodes is there in total of Death Note?

I just started to watch it and its getting interesting, I am wondering how many episodes there is to watch

Best Answer

There are 37 episodes. HOWEVER, there is a Death Note: R and a Death Note: R2 (the "R" stands for "rewrite", if I'm correct.), which are special episodes of Death Note. They're about an hour or more long I think.....In the episodes, it pretty much goes through the whole series along with edited scenes and added ones too. I have no clue if there's going to be more or not. P= To my current knowledge, there's only two special episodes.

Oh, and by the way, there's not a lot of subbed versions of R and R2 (again, to my current knowledge). I watched a RAW version of R2.

To add to all of that, there are the Death Note movies with Japanese actors, etc.

Enjoy the rest of the series. =DDD

Source(s): I'm a Death Note fan, and I've finished the series. =]
  • juulen

there are 37 episodes of death note, and there are 3 movies: Death Note and Death Note: The Last name. there is a spin-off film after these two movies: L: Change the World

that was such an awesome anime!!!

there are 37 episodes of Death Note in total and one movie

there are 37 episodes total. Go to this website to watch them all in english or japanese!

http://www.deathnote.tv/list.php

37

:D

If you like Dn when you finish it make sure to check out Code Geass! It's the best and like Dn <3

http://completedanime.blogspot.com/search/label/De...

has all the ep and 3 different movies have fun!

its the best anime ever

37 eo and 3 movies

1 movie is remake........go to the link