Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

who thinks music has been destroyed?

examples soulja boy...

Favorite Answer

Yes and no. Yes, artist like Soulja boy has ruined it in a way, but the real Music killer is Radio. Radio over plays songs and kills it. And No, it hasn’t dies because there are still a lot of good Musicians still making beautiful music. Good Luck

~No more Gamez~

No it has not been destroyed, there are just some idiots out there who don't care enough to take effort in what they do. Soulja boy is the biggest idiot i know, and as much as i ahte to say it becuase her music IS good, i also think the same of Lady GaGa.

I think for every horrible musician (soulja boy) theres 10 other new artists who are amazing. Really, it evens out. I've been finding so much good new music lately..you just have to know where to look. Maybe not top100 hits...

I wouldn't say it's destroyed but all the sampling has got to stop. Can't anyone come up with something original? Diddy totally ruined Kashmir (worse Jimmy Page was in the video) and the new Hilary Duff song wouldn't be so bad if she didn't steal the awesome Personal Jesus.

• sleepy

I agree. I don't get what people like about music with lyrics bragging about how rich they are, the bottoms of women, how hard their life is, etc.

totally

ugh so sad