Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sex~Kitten asked in TravelCanadaToronto · 1 decade ago

Cheapest Motels in TORONTO? *Urgent*?

Hi there, i need a plae to stay at for 2 nites today, and tomorrow?

is ther any motel decent enougt, that charges 30/40 a night? i can affordt to pay 80 bucks for 2 NIGHTS tops. thats it.

pls help

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Park Motel

3126 Kingston Road. Toronto, Ontario, M1M-1P2

Phone: (416) 261-7241, Fax: (416) 261-7243

email: parkmotel@rogers.com

I just checked their website and it said $41.00+ tax for a double bed.

You would have to take a subway and transfer to bus but it might work. $5.00 for an extra person.Ask them for directions or the TTC.at the subway.

Hope this helps.

Susan

Motel Profile

NOTE For your info

Park Motel is AAA/CAA approved lodging, adjacent to Halbert Park with a public swimming pool, playground, sports field etc.

Source(s): www.parkmoteltoronto.com
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Cheap Motels In Toronto

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Cheapest Motels in TORONTO? *Urgent*?

Hi there, i need a plae to stay at for 2 nites today, and tomorrow?

is ther any motel decent enougt, that charges 30/40 a night? i can affordt to pay 80 bucks for 2 NIGHTS tops. thats it.

pls help

Source(s): cheapest motels toronto urgent: https://biturl.im/cRqRR
  • SB
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I've never heard of hotel rates here that are that low. A friend thought he got a really good deal at the Days Inn for $80 a night for December, and that was the lowest price I'd heard in years. However, we have hostels that offer very reasonable prices, and I am attaching a link with the information for each place. Perhaps these would be suitable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yikes Kingston Road hotels are very shady - you will find bugs in the rooms and the sheets will be dirty. These are hooker havens!!

If you want something cheap, check the link below. These are bed/breakfast type accommodations - a lot of these people rent out rooms in big houses and they charge about 40 a night. You don't have to get one that serves breakfast, but it's a room and it is clean. I used to know a guy who owned a large house and rented rooms to tourists and this is how I found out about this kind of service.

http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toronto-ontario.htm...

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

emerald isle motel its more in richmond hill on highway 7. very cheap

• 1 decade ago

you wont find a decent hotel for that much

stay away from hotels on Kingston Road they are full of drugs, prostitution.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.