Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

OMG is there something wrong with me i am totally in love with this guy?

HOW IS THAT RACIST? LMFAO

I CANT BE RACIST LOL

lolllll i cant go for him xD he is a famous singer from a band but i can admire him from afar.

NO NOT FROM TOKIO HOTEL**

THATS JONNE AARON FROM NEGATIVE

AND THE ONE FROM TOKIO HOTEL IS BILL KAULITZ HE HAS BLACK HAIR AND HE IS SORTA TAN.

Favorite Answer

omg thats a dude? no theres nothing wrong with you, everyone has there own tastes. my friends always think my taste in guys is weird.

• Kobe

Is that the guy from tokyo hotel?,hes pretty cute he looks a bit skinny though could eat a bit more for his own sake :P

• Rachel

losasha thinks everything's racist [including the last question i read]. ignore her.

and that SO does not look like a guy....

but it IS! omg i googled it, it's jonne aaron from the finnish band negative! weird....

• AJ

That's a guy??? Could have fooled me.

Love is a mysterious thing. Everyone loves somebody sometimes, so go for it if you believe your feelings are real. Nothing wrong with that.

Source(s): Lifetime experience of loving.

Im with Bryan v. is that seriously a guy? but ah.. no theres nothing wrong with liking him, everyone has there own tastes. hes a pretty guy.

That's all you.

Personally, if I wanted to date a girl... I would date a girl.

I kid. He's too pretty for me, personally.

Source(s): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200811... <~~ Clothes? Make-Up? Food? Lifestyle? What do I need to look and feel pretty?

Are you a lesbian? Cause that is pretty borderline. I bet he is gay anyway, like Boy George.

Dude, Is that a guy ummmmmmm EWWW

HAHA i thought it waz a girl lol OMG

I totally would have thought that that was a girl if you hadn't of put that it was a guy...