Could I pull off skinny jeans?

I am plus size. Though not huge. LOL. I have hips. Could I pull off skinny jeans? I really like the style and would love to buy a pair for myself

Also what would look better with them my knee length black books or a pair of pumps (I have lots of pumps)

tayRAWR: I also have been nicknamed thunder thighs. As well as Buttzilla by my brother

Also could you provide good pics of a put together outfit with skinnies? plz plz pplz plz plz plz?

here are the skinnies and pumps i really want to buy but can't find a shirt

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=43058... in black

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001H4U8HI/ref=nosim/?tag...

these are not exactly the pumps i want but are very very close

Favorite Answer

It depends how big you are and what your shape is. If it's something that you really want to try then you should go and try a pair on, and see how they look before you buy these other ones. If you are big with big hips they wont be the most flattering thing you could wear, but you may look good anyway.

If you're a little worried about the jeans, you should team them with a pair of shoes that are close in colour to them so as to elongate your legs.

Pointy shoes generally arn't good for people with big hips, they are better on people with long, skinny legs, so i wouldn't team the two together. A pair of open toed heels, platforms or both would most likely make you look better, I think.

Yes! Go for it. You can pull them off. I like the pumps with them, try them with black skinny jeans too!

Yeah, you could! I have a pretty big booty too, lol. Just make sure to layer some tops, don't scrunch the bottom but fold them up and best to wear with heels!

Don't worry about it, flaunt what you have, curves are better then stick thin.

Trust me.

I've inherited my mums naturally curvy figure.

And my nickname is thunder things, but that doesn't stop me.

and it shouldn't for you.

go to the store, go to the dressing room, try them on, and decide yourself if u like them/if they look good on you. lol

Get them in your size, not too tight, and not too low cut. don't go for completly skin tight and they look great.

i am plus and i love mine to death!

• Skinny girls can't even pull off skinny jeans. It's a horrible look. Go for bootcut instead.

you should go try, if it looks good, then get it ;]

No..not if you are plus size..sorry!

go for it!