what are some good karaoke songs for a deep voiced guy?

Im got a pretty deep voice and I cant think of too many good choices to sing that are from the 80's 90's pop, rock or even country. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Anything by Josh Turner or Johnny Cash. Long Black Train is an awesome deep voice song. One other song would be Elvira by Alabama but you'd need other singers with middle voices to sing with you. I hope this helps.

"Disco" Bob

Low Voice Karaoke Songs

La Grange

Choclate Rain

Enter Sandman

It really depends upon your vocal range. Are you capable of hitting high notes or do you find yourself singing in a much deeper voice? Madonna's 'Like a Virgin' is fun to sing if you're a girl or a guy (I know you're a girl) and any Michael Jackson song. If you mess those artists songs up, most people will think you're doing it on purpose and it won't matter anyways. =)

go back to the 60's and do some Animals songs, like We gotta get outta this place, House of the rising sun.

any songs by Type O Negative

• Tara

crash test dummies - mmm mmm mmm mmm lol very deep voiced song