Now that the holidays are here...?

What do you absolutely HATE about them?

I hate being forced to go to family events (particularly my boyfriend's family), and having to be nice to people I hate...and their damn brats, too!! Not to mention the cold weather and the stupid holiday commercials!!!

Favorite Answer

I am married now and I hate having to go over 2 families houses. His family, then my family. It was bad enough that I can't just chill on my holiday off, it was bad enough that I have to spend half the day with my own family, now I have to go to 2 places then go to work the next day. Hmp, that sucks.

I hate shopping for presents! I work for twelve hours and I got money then the holidays come and I worked on all that for presents my family will never use! I do however like shopping with the money I do get from other people, but 99.9(x8-1 nines later) of it has to go for bills!

I hate how people / organizations (namely Wal-Mart) start putting out Christmas decorations in late OCTOBER. :-< I hate how commercialized Christmas is and how it has lost nearly all of its true meaning. I also hate Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving) and how my employer actually has the nerve to consider it a HOLIDAY (further pushing the commercialization of Christmas).... But oh mannnn do I love Thanksgiving!! :)

Well we decided to escape the holiday holocaust especially xmas day, when all the dysfunctional family gets together and go on holiday to tasmania....

Source(s): polls

The commercials are so annoying, but I wouldn't say that I "hate" them.

• Marina

I don't "hate" anything about them. What you're describing are annoyances, but you really should remember what the holidays are about and let go of the bitterness for a few weeks. Try it this year.

My advice Stop being so damn uptight and realize how much you have. And stop watching so much damn tv!

***Hope this helps!

I see the holidays as a time to stop and reflect on all that God has given me. It is so much.

you know i dont mind them accually....