Anyone work in the environmental science field? Advice?

I'm thinking of going into environmental science in university and was wondering what different kind of jobs you can do? If anyone could share a personal experience relating to that kind of job, it would be greatly appreciated!

Favorite Answer

Geology

Environmental Work (gas & oil)

Surveying

Conservation (DNR)

If you become an environmental engineer, you will probably be more employable.

Yes she is really right....I have a BS in the Environmental Science...and many employers tell me they are looking for someone with a Environmental Engineering degree...so now im making that transition

This degree is more suited for someone looking to be an Analyst on Environmental Issues

But you can be in the field doing site assessment but even in that right engineering will always be over you...u dont get to sign any of the final documents

Do Engineering it will be a little harder...well alot harder but u will be okay