Should India strike Pakistan NOW?

There has been an organized and coordinated attack on Mubai, India's financial capital. This was done by Muslim terrorists. Is it now time for India to strike Pakistan once and for all and put an end to this madness?

Obviously India should first hit the nuclear facility of Pakistan and then launch an invasion.

Bydabay, why would India care about what the US thinks really? US had a terror problem and made strikes against Afganistan and Iraq. India should do this to Pakistan, where I believe the root of the problem lies. I think the US is smart enough to support India if this happens. If not, it is them who will face repurcussions!

- A canadian viewpoint

Asum, I did not say that US should strike Pakis. I said India should.

Favorite Answer

Wait it out man, if India strikes NOW, then the US will back up **** and everything will go haywire.

Though I beleive that the Pakis are behind this I would not like to see the US military backing their "allies" pakistan to raiding India.

Especially if India wipes the Pakis off the map then USA mite get involved and things will get really ugly.

Right now Pakistan, Iran, Saudi are the TNT, one spark and everything will explode into a WWIII guaranteed.

EDIT: They care about the US viewpoint because India does not want to be attacked. I ll say right now that I am all for the Indians and against Pakistan, but when a country attacks another country with nukes and kill citizens that is when the global society gets involved.

The nuclear bomb has only been dropped 2 times in a war time situation: Nagasaki and Hiroshima. These two bombs are still a question of debate today as well. The difference now is that the Nukes are a much stronger than 50 years ago.

If the Indians attack Pakistan, the Indians will just continued to be attacked by other Muslim countries and what could would that do?

India should wait to get full US support before attacking Pakistan and until then India will not make a move

1.As an Indian I will say Yes , because it has been almost 15 years since last war with Pakistan , and Pakistan has a history of lessons being taught at frequent intervals.

2. Humans have a long history with wars , and we as Indians who have never invaded any place, must believe that everything has a first time , We must learn to strike first.

• Bubuh

Yes we should just create chaos in Pakistan so all those nuclear weapons will just role around in streets for those terrorists to pick up. Great idea. We spend gazillions of US tax dollars helping Pakistan and we just blow it up and create chaos. That's great.

Samething. We let India get nukes and helped them, so it will be like our best buddy kicking us in the balls.

• ?

So with your 'quite 'smart' reasoning the united kingdom, united states of america and another u . s . in the international could desire to be nuked if nationalised Muslim Pakistani electorate replace into terrorists. Are you for genuine? How long do you think of the planet could final? You sound to me like perfect terrorist cloth and thank God which you're in the minority. the entire inhabitants of Pakistan can't be held to blame for the strikes of a gaggle of murderous morons whose sole purpose is to kill and maim as many harmless people as they are able to. Islam has no longer something to do with it, it relatively is totally a front, a shelter for those bastards to hide in the back of. attempt questioning in the previous you come back up with your perfect ideas, while you're able this is.

Rather than blaming and pointing fingers at others, we should look at ourselves !! For how long shall we get beaten up to prove ourselves as a peace loving country ?

We are ruled by a group of brainless politicians and our bureaucracy is in a total mess, and we want to keep everyone happy. Its time for a change, its now up to people of India to bring that change. If we do not stand up for ourselves, we shall get beaten up and used as target practice for terrorists again and again !

Whatever happens it is time for Muslims to stop making excuses for these terrorists and stand up against them PUBLICLY! If they want to be trusted again that is what they have to do!

Uhhh, no because at this point there is no evidence that Pakistan is involved.

Excuse me SuperSta... Bydabay isnt it past your bed time?? As to your question ,take them out now

no strick in this moment.indian are love the pakistan

yes and we should help but wait till i get out of bootcamp oorah