Western Christians: Do any of you realize Lebanon is a Christian country?

It has 25% Christians but is ruled by a Christian President.

All the Christians over there though don't give 2 snap about the President and support Hezbollah who saved them from Israel twice!

So what, Israel killed hundreds of Lebanese Christians and Muslims with their missiles, defending oneself is now fighting back?

They are defending themselved from Israeli Zionist terrorism!

Wow Israel scares me and I live all the way in Italy!

<><7><>

LOL get the hell outa here dumbasss

Favorite Answer

I'm a Christian but I'm an Middle Eastern Christian, not a Western one..

Anyway Lebanon is actually not a Christian country, it's a secular country..

And obviously the Lebanese Christians are going to support Hezbollah, since Hezbollah is protecting them and giving them equal rights..

Source(s): Syrian Orthodox

Who the hell cares? This really erks me, im sorry, but it does. Realize that, Yes. Lebanon "did" have a great majority of Christians at one time, but the masses of them are leaving for the sole purpose of escaping Hezbollah persecution and death. That is the truth that most media will not portray.

Concerning ISRAEL....

Damn it people! Get a grip already. Its the size of Jersey! The earth is a crazy huge place, go elsewhere if one cannot accept the YHWH gave this land to the Jew...for AN EVERLASTING COVENANT...NO ONE SHOULD SEEK TO REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR HOMELAND!

READ THE SCRIPTURE; YHWH WILL EXACT DUE RECOMPENSE ON THE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL....TRUTH BE TOLD!

Why are you making it such a big deal that Lebanese Christians support Hezbollah?

Hezbollah protected them in Lebanon, obviously they will support Hezbollah.. You know Eastern Christians are Lebanese too and they don't want Israel to take over their country..

I believe that your use of the word Christian is a social term and not necessarily a spiritual one. That is, how many of the people in Lebanon who call themselves Christians have made a commitment to Christ and how many are just identifying themselves with the European culture? I thought I was a Christian because I lived in America, celebrated Christmas and wasn't Jewish. Then I found out that I had been a cultural Christian and not a spiritual Christian when I

committedmy life to Jesus.

But anyway, what was your point?

• D.A.M

Jews are Gods chosen people....God gave Israel to the Jews.

I say ...... Let the Jews live in peace in the land that was given to the by God.

Where does Cynthia get off?

Do you realize that terror groups from Lebanon attack Israel?

• Josh6

No, that is news to me.

Source(s): The Unveiling of the Trinity http://firmchristianity.blogspot.com/