MiMi<3 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Question for Mike t.?

Mike t, why do you always answer everyone??!

• mike t
    Favorite Answer

Well Marianna, if you can't help someone, you don't kick them in the whatsits.

It's down to the choice of the individual whether they take any notice of the advice or not, but hopefully, the advice offered will help, if not this time, maybe some time in the future.

Obviously, some questions are better answered on a one to one, or personal basis, but as not everyone accepts e mails, then this is not always possible.

Life offers a lot of experiences, from serving in the armed forces during the Falklands war, finding out you have a 1 in 10 million tumour in your skull, the subsequent treatment and surgery for same, plus the recovery from it, all the time trying to bring up 3 kids, and now helping with my grand daughter, it's all experience, and as I said at the start, if you can't help someone, you don't kick them in the whatsits either.

Also now I am not answering anywhere near the number of questions I was before.

Mike t.

He wants points.