Dizz
Lv 7

Ladies , your all time fave " chick flick " and men , your best " guy movie ," ever ?

Thanks and happy weekend ! D :) :)

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It still is & always has been, "Gone With the Wind"!

There was always something about Rhett Butler, Oh! I'm sorry! Clark Gable when he looked at Scarlett & said in that sexy, All so Southern voice, "Frankly, My Dear, I don't give a damn!" OUCH! Wow!

My Mama 1st watched it when she was just a little thing as I did, & as my daughters did, my little bitty granddaughters did... & We ALL have watched it sooo MANY times I for one lost count years ago, & we watch it again every chance we get! We NEVER get tired of watching it!

I've got every type of memorabilia you can think of related to the film, Margaret Mitchell the author, & that actors. Thank Goodness I began collecting them many years ago before this all became so popular. I've got most of the cast autographs & I can't imagine what they'd be worth today! I've also got an original, signed copy of the book, an original play board of the premier of the movie in Atlanta which I know there can't be too many of those around. I've got the cutest picture of "Mammy" autographed. Oh, the list goes on!

My family's always told me the reason I've been so enraptured with this movie from the time I've been out of diapers is that I'm just like Scarlett, but that's definitely NOT true! I might be like her in some ways as far a being a True Southern Woman, but I'm the most unselfish person on God's green earth... Well, most times...lol!

♥♥ LOVE Y'all ♥♥

Source(s): Missy Diana --
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The Bridges of Madison County

• 1 decade ago

Steel Magnolias

• 1 decade ago

I love so many but I have to say Steel Magnolia's is one of my all time

Favorites.

My Hubby Favorite is Lord of the Rings movies. = )

Take care and have a nice night Dizz xx Sugar bug

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Great Escape.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi dizz!

Jennifer Garner is my favorite actress, and I saw Catch and Release not too long ago so right now that's my fave.

I don't know what Van's is; he's not here to ask.

• SusanS
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

When Harry Met Sally is mine. My hubby doesn't like movies much, but I drag him kicking and screaming. LOL

• 1 decade ago

The Notebook (:

...A Walk to Remember comes pretty close..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm probably overlooking a classic but score another for "We Were Soldiers."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We Were Soldiers or Blackhawk Down :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.