Dizz

Ladies , your all time fave " chick flick " and men , your best " guy movie ," ever ?

Thanks and happy weekend ! D :) :)

Favorite Answer

It still is & always has been, "Gone With the Wind"!

There was always something about Rhett Butler, Oh! I'm sorry! Clark Gable when he looked at Scarlett & said in that sexy, All so Southern voice, "Frankly, My Dear, I don't give a damn!" OUCH! Wow!

My Mama 1st watched it when she was just a little thing as I did, & as my daughters did, my little bitty granddaughters did... & We ALL have watched it sooo MANY times I for one lost count years ago, & we watch it again every chance we get! We NEVER get tired of watching it!

I've got every type of memorabilia you can think of related to the film, Margaret Mitchell the author, & that actors. Thank Goodness I began collecting them many years ago before this all became so popular. I've got most of the cast autographs & I can't imagine what they'd be worth today! I've also got an original, signed copy of the book, an original play board of the premier of the movie in Atlanta which I know there can't be too many of those around. I've got the cutest picture of "Mammy" autographed. Oh, the list goes on!

My family's always told me the reason I've been so enraptured with this movie from the time I've been out of diapers is that I'm just like Scarlett, but that's definitely NOT true! I might be like her in some ways as far a being a True Southern Woman, but I'm the most unselfish person on God's green earth... Well, most times...lol!

♥♥ LOVE Y'all ♥♥

Source(s): Missy Diana --

The Bridges of Madison County

Steel Magnolias

I love so many but I have to say Steel Magnolia's is one of my all time

Favorites.

My Hubby Favorite is Lord of the Rings movies. = )

Take care and have a nice night Dizz xx Sugar bug

The Great Escape.

Hi dizz!

Jennifer Garner is my favorite actress, and I saw Catch and Release not too long ago so right now that's my fave.

I don't know what Van's is; he's not here to ask.

• SusanS

When Harry Met Sally is mine. My hubby doesn't like movies much, but I drag him kicking and screaming. LOL

The Notebook (:

...A Walk to Remember comes pretty close..

I'm probably overlooking a classic but score another for "We Were Soldiers."

We Were Soldiers or Blackhawk Down :)