Legendary asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

who's the nba's 5 best players right now?

for me it's 1.Chris Paul 2.Allen Iverson 3.Dwayne Wade 4.Ray Allen 5.Lebron James(even though i hate him) who do u think are the nba's best player right now?

i do not hate kobe he is in my top ten but not my top 5

Favorite Answer

1.LeBron James

2.Dwayne Wade

3.Dwight Howard

4.Chris Paul

5.Dirk Nowitzki

Source(s): NBA

1

Source(s): Sport Betting System http://givitry.info/WinningSportsPredictions

A lot of these answers are good, but some don't answer who the best are RIGHT NOW...

My picks:

1. Chris Paul- far and away my number 1 pick. he's an all around threat, he's the ideal franchise player, and he represents the future of the NBA. He's the best floor general in the NBA, he can dish the ball better than anyone else, he's got great ball control, and on top of that he's a scorer. It's always fun to watch him handle the ball.

2. Lebron James- I'm not a huge fan of him either, but you have to respect his game. He isn't even 24 yet but he has already established himself as a premier scorer. He's also a decent rebounder and shows good instincts around the basket... he is a good passer when he wants to be too.

3. Chris Bosh- the man has really turned it on the past 3 years. He can score like crazy, grab a ton of rebounds, he's a reliable free throw shooter, and he can even shoot the 3 at a decent percentage when he's forced to. People are often surprised to look at his stats and see how good they are.

4. Kobe Bryant-Honestly, I hate the Lakers, so it hurts me to say this... but Kobe is a true great because not only is he a top individual talent, but he also makes those around him better. Even with all the focus on him, he still is a consistent scorer, and though his numbers aren't always as high as some, he always gets the job done.

5. Dirk Nowitzki- he hasn't been getting as much attention this year as he has in the past (really, he hasn't since his meltdown in the playoffs two years ago vs. the Warriors) but he is an extremely gifted player. This year he's averaging nearly 24 points a game to go along with 8.8 rebounds/game. Also, he is shooting better than 91% from the stripe, so you know he can lock down close games.

His career stats are very impressive- including a 47% 3 point clip- not many 7 footers can do that.

DARK HORSE: Andris Biedrins- not a top 5, or even a top 10 right now, but I love this guy. He's averaging 15.6 points and 12.2 rebounds (2nd best in NBA) per game. at one point he had a 15 game double-double streak. and he has had some monster performances (16pts, 23rbs; 17pts, 19rbs, etc). He has cooled off the past few games, but last year he shot nearly 64% from the field... he's a guy you'll want to watch the next few years as he gets his game under him.

Source(s): 15 years as an avid NBA fan
  • Wow Kobe not in your top 5, your joking dude. But I won't be mean, its just your opinion.

My opinion:

1) Kobe Bryant (just the best basketball player in the world, what can I say)

2) Lebron James (cannot stop him, putting up incredible numbers)

3) Chris Paul (Quick, smart.. best PG in the game)

4) Dwayne Wade (Wade is back and healthy, nothing to say)

5) Chris Bosh (remember you said the players that are playing well right now. Bosh has been on fire lately, even though he struggled tonight.)

Hope I helped.

Those are the top 5 players right now, in my opinion.

Discover now the best sport betting system: http://sport-betting-tips.checkhere.info/

Too many people think of sports betting as just something they do in their past time. However, many people can see the potential that exists if you manage to have the right sports betting strategy and correct approach to betting in general. Are you sick of losing? Interested in finding out how to turn your luck around? Do you want to know which sports betting strategies stand to help you make the most from your betting?

Any good strategy should allow you to place bets based on a systematic method. Of course there is always a random element or so called luck involved, but betting is all about stacking the odds in your favor. There should be no guess work involved or bets placed based on gut feelings. Betting is a business and it should be treated like one. Any money you use for betting needs to be separate from money you use for your daily life or anything else. How can you possibly expect to follow a strategy with money that was originally set aside to pay next week's rent with? You can't. This will help you to focus on the task of betting and remove any emotional strings attached to the money.

So what makes a good strategy or what should you look for in a strategy before you decide to implement it? Any good strategy needs to have a positive expectancy. This means that in the long run you will win. The hit rate of the strategy needs to be above 50% for you to be able to profit in the long run. An ideal win rate should be between 60 to 70%, because you will need to cover the fees and other expensive associated with betting. Is it feasible to expect you'll be able to find a system that has a 100% win rate? No, it isn't. The best you can do is find a system that has a positive expectancy and stick with it. In the long run you will make more money than you can possibly lose.

Keep whatever information and news you have about the teams as up to date as possible. Any changes in the teams makeup or factors that affect how the players play will great affect the potential outcome of a match. Make sure that you are constantly up to date on every aspect that affects the potential outcome of a match. Information is the key to winning at sports betting.

1. CP3

2. Lebron

3.Kobe

4. Dwight Howard

5. Wade

Iverson and Ray Allen?

Kobe

Lebron

Wade

CP3

Bosh

Chris Paul

Kobe Bryant

Kevin Garnett

Tim Duncan

Steve Nash (my personal favorite)

• Hi

The only contest to Kobe in your list is LeBron retard!

1.Kobe

2.James

3.Wade

4.Bosh

5.cp3

its really hard to make a top 5 players of nba .. its so debatable..

for me i think the top 5 were

KOBE, LEBRON, HOWARD, AMARE, CP3