Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

The day of the butterfly by Alice munro .... I NEED TO PRINT THIS SHORT STORY OUT !?

For english we have to do essays on the short story the day of the butterfly By alice munro, and me being totally stupid threw the story out, can someone please give me a link to this story so i can print it out, or something !!

Best Answer

This is all I could find

Alice Munro wrote the short story, "Day of the Butterfly." The setting of the short story is in several different places and time periods. It begins in the present, in Gallimard's prison cell in Paris. As Gallimard tells his story the scene shifts to Beijing to China. The time period is from 1960 to 1970. The theme is showed in the stereotypes in operation. Negative western images of the Chinese occur frequently throughout the play.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): day butterfly alice munro print short story out: https://shortly.im/vimZU