cidyah
cidyah asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

U.S and Canada question?

When it comes to doctors, psychiatrists and 'Human Rights,' which country is better?

U.S or Canada?

Favorite Answer

Canada has been voted the best country in the world by United Nations over and over again in the past, so we are definitely better than the U.S.

The quality of our doctors is the same but Canada has an excellent system of paying for our health care through taxes which is so much better than the American system of insurance premiums, HMOs, or no coverage at all.

The quality of psychiatrists is also about the same.

In Canada you can see the best doctors, specialists and psychiatrists for free....in the US it will cost you your house to spend 5 minutes with the best.

Human rights? in the U.S. it's a human right to carry a loaded gun.....Human's rights or not frankly I would be scared for my rights and freedom if I lived in the US.

I'd say Canada...but I might be biased cuz i'm from there. But especially when it comes to human rights we have a better track record than the US

• ?

Well it has to be Canada, its health system is way better. It is more socialized compared to the health coverage in US where very few people are covered with health insurance

In the U.S it depends on what state. and in Canada it depends on what province? In general both countries have this qualities.

Questions like this tend to result in tribalism.

canada cuz our health care is all paid for

Both is same. Canada is unofficially another state of USA