Is you girlfriend or ex a compulsive flirt - do you think that's right she does this or that it doesn't matter?

Favorite Answer

Well let me tell you from a woman's point of view. Women (especially good looking women!) love to flirt, it's what we do. We do it everyday to different men and let me tell you - it don't mean a thing!

I'm not gonna jump in bed with a guy because i flirted with him, it doesn't mean i really fancy him or it doesn't mean i will leave my husband. I flirt with people all the time, i'm a natural at it lol!

My husband knows i flirt but doesn't feel threatened by me doing it.

He trusts me, he knows that is as far as it goes.

So it doesn't really matter does it? As long as you are happy with each other - its a little harmless fun.

I usually don't hook up with coquettes just get their numbers for when you're bored and wanna a quick ****.

One was and she had major daddy neglect issues as a child which is why she always needed male attention to feel like she was alive.

My ex is but i don't realy care what she does

I flirts a lot 2 and im sure it dosent bother her

no, she is not.