Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

toronto raptors fire coach mitchell. any chance he is a head coach in the league again and if so where?

Best Answer

i see him taking over for popovich

There will always be a spot for a Coach of the Year like Sam Mitchell. I wasn't a fan of him when he won the COY. I thought he was just doing a good job. I'm rooting for Jerry Sloan to win COY after all these years. We doesn't know where he'll end up but one thing is for sure, he will coach again in the NBA.

Sams a good coach the raps just grew out of him and things got old, Without a doubt he'll coach again, I wouldn't be surprised if he made his way to minisota someday soon try and improve that team like he did to the raps. He has a COY on his back so he'll have no trouble finding work.

Theres always a chance he could end up in Minnesota. Its a matter of time before Wittman's canned and who else than a former player and fan favorite. Sam's always been a class act and was very popular with the fans during his time there. There have been rumors about the return of Flip Saunders to Minnesota, but if Wittman is fired, those two are for sure leading candidates.

• fiedor

properly first they should see if jay triano is a appropriate coach earlier they start up finding around. A coach that i think of might make the gang extra sensible is turn Saunders. He ought to actual strengthen their protective schemes and supply their team a develop or substitute of their state of ideas. Hiring a legend may be too volatile at them 2d.

He won coach of the year so he knows what he's doing.

He just couldn't get the Raptors past the plateau.

He's a good coach, I'm sure he won't be unemployed long.

That COY award he won will get him a job somewhere even though he doesn't deserve one, just like he didn't deserve the award.

Jesus quit firing coaches so early this guy has a future hes pretty young he could coach my wolves anyday.

Source(s): Your Mom
  • jm

there is always the chance over time that he will rise again and be a coach.

who knows? the warriors. they play no defense.

• UCLA!

if the thunder still suck,he will be thunder's coach!

at least,thunder will improved with him!