How to type degree after the numericals?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i hope you mean "to the power of" when you mean the degree of a number. the key ^ (SHIFT + 6) is used to describe a degree of a number. to type 2 to the power of 3 we type it as 2^3.

• 1 decade ago

In Microsoft word, the shortcut key for degree is a combination of the following keystrokes.

Press CTRL key,SHIFT Key and the number 2 from the normal keypad (not numeric keypad) together and release. Press space bar once. The degree symbol is displayed.

Alternatively, In Microsoft word, go to the menu, press Insert>Symbol. Once the list of symbols are displayed, chose the "subset" option as "Mathematical Symbols". All mathematical symbols are displayed. Choose the degree symbol from the list displayed.

Hope this helps...:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If y want to type 5 degree do the following steps

type 5 0 (five space zero)

select 0

right click

format cell

click superscript

clike ok

it will appear 5degree as u like

• 1 decade ago

i hope you mean "to the power of" when you mean the degree of a number. the key ^ (SHIFT + 6) is used to describe a degree of a number. You can also select from the tools symbol and insert the same.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Search degree in Google and copy.. Or use character map..in windows application that is default present.. In all windows

• 1 decade ago

Go to Symbol in the Tool Bar slect the symbal you want and apply Insert .

• 1 decade ago

let me know the degrees first

• 6 years ago

in a pinch i just use the asterisk. shift 8

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.