Who thinks Air Farce should put Stephen Harper up for the last ever Chicken Cannon?

And what ingredients (other than the obvious of Crow and bull-pucky) do you think should be used?
Update: I ask that your views on the legitimacy of the Rt. Honourables Dion and Layton's Coalition, nor of the Rt. Honourable Harper's choice in tactics that triggered the current "crisis" out of the answers here...The Government & Politics forums is a more appropriate place, despite the comedy inherent... show more I ask that your views on the legitimacy of the Rt. Honourables Dion and Layton's Coalition, nor of the Rt. Honourable Harper's choice in tactics that triggered the current "crisis" out of the answers here...The Government & Politics forums is a more appropriate place, despite the comedy inherent in the situation...Thank You.