Ramadan: Question about famous person...?
1) If harun yahya is of ahlus sunnah, then shud i as a follower of imam abu hanifa, allowed to believe in harun yahya's videos and messages?
2) there are no sects.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Harun Yahya `Aqeedah is different from that of Ahl-Sunnah-wal-Jama`ah.
He believe pure Kufr concept such as Allaah is every where etc...
2. Blind following of any one [ Imaams , Ulema , Muftis etc..except Prophet] is pure Haraam. If some one teaching go against Qur'aan and Sunnah , whether it is the teaching of Imaam Abu Haneefa , Imaam Maalik , Imaam Ibn Hanbal or Imaam Shafi etc.. , it should not be followed.
3. The path of Islaam is one.Islaam has only one path , one direction.However people deviant from the True path.creating sects which has no relation to Islaam.
- 1 decade ago
i think the video just information for us ,yes there are not secte