Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

whats the name of these movies?

i saw it like forever ago. anyway all i can remember is that there was two guys, and they switched faces, and in the end, one guy is sitting on a carosell with his kid and they get shot...or something like that

and another one is

a mother and father are lying in bed and they hear their son on the baby moniter calling for them over and over, the mom finally gives up and lets the son sleep with his favorite toy, and they hear him somewhat crying and they decide to pratice tough love and in the morning they find him dead because the rope on the toy wrapped around his neck...the next part i can remember is the daughter is in the farm thingy up high were they kept hay and stuff and shes about to jump off because thats what the ddead brother told her to do...

Update:

the second one isnt the ring, or anything that was made before 2000...actually i would probably say its from 1995-1999 i was really young when i saw them

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Face/Off (1997)

starring Nicolas Cage, John Travolta, Joan Allen, Alessandro Nivola, Gina Gershon, Dominique Swain, Nick Cassavetes, Harve Presnell, Colm Feore, John Carroll Lynch, CCH Pounder, Margaret Cho, (James) Jamie Denton

IMDb synopsis:

Sean Archer is a very tough, rugged FBI agent~one who is still grieving for his dead son, Michael. Archer believes that his son's killer is his sworn enemy, a very powerful criminal named Castor Troy. One day, Archer finally corners Castor, he finds out that he has planted a bomb that will destroy Los Angeles. Unfortunately, the only other person who knows its location is Castor's brother, Pollux, and he refuses to talk. The solution is not so simple: a special operation that can cut off a face, replacing it with another's. Archer undergoes the surgery in order to talk to Pollux. However, Castor manages to escape~with Archer's face!

Here's one site where copies are available:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search-alias%3Daps&fi...

Here's the movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTmgpst1I6w

The complete film is available on YouTube. Here's Part 1, which opens with the carousel scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYp-7ibYqQs

NOTE: "Face/Off" has a slash between the words. I find this can make a difference in searches. However, on YouTube, the contributors generally leave out hte slash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reunion (1994 TV movie)

starring Marlo Thomas, Peter Strauss, Frances Sternhagen, Courtney Chase, Matthew Kelly, Leelee Sobieski, Victor Slezak, Susan Kellermann

IMDb review:

The story revolves around Jessie Yates, who, with her husband, Sam, has three children, the youngest of whom, Jamie, almost dies at birth, saved when his mother resuscitates him only to perish later in a tragic accident~strangled by the cord on his favorite toy while lying in his crib. "Reunion" shows how one family deals or attempts to deal with the death of a child~on who makes ghostly appearances witnessed at first by Jessie then later by another of the children. The script manages to tiptoe then jump into a dramatic and ghostly thriller wherein an angst-filled woman becomes tempted to cross over to the other side of reality--or is it insanity?

I haven't been able to find this one on VHS or DVD.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the first one is "Face/Off with John Travolta and Nicholas Cage

The second one is" I havent the slightest idea as to what movie this is"

but when you mention the Barn and the hayloft, that sounds like " the ring " with Naomi Watts but Im sure that is not the movie you are looking for. I am sorry and I hope you found out what it is. I know how annoying something can be when you cant get it out of your mind. RF

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

haha -- I remmeber this action picture... reason I went to the internet website and that's like -- innocuous human beings will be harm if u enter this website. Do you nonetheless want to enter? I clicked certain... Seeing as how that's a trailer for a movie. Then it went to a stat how that's like -- How might want to you.... properly... 80 5% reported certain besides and it gave the statistic haha. besides, the action picture is termed UNTRACEABLE

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

first one is face off

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

www.imdb.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.