what would you call this sandwich? unique name help please?

it has bread

cream cheese

lettuce

sliced cheese

chorizo

beef

and tomato

no negative comments about the sandwich

just clever named please

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The taco sand which (:

Its like half taco/half sand which.

Sounds good.

• 1 decade ago

Scrumptious Mumpshious

• 3 years ago

chicken is plenty greater useful for you on account that its much greater greater healthy than a cheeseburger. It breaks down speedy and has much less fat and oil incredibly if its baked. only think of roughly it. A cheeseburger is constituted of pink meat and must you probably did no longer be attentive to a cheeseburger does now no longer digest on your abdomen very stable. It takes some months or probable further for pink meat to completely harm down and digest in abdomen comfortably on account which you ate it Monday does not mean that's going to likely be out of your technique by employing skill of Friday. in many events whilst individuals who consume incredibly a pair of pink meat do no longer thoroughly grab why they have won such multiple digestive problems and diverse healt problems comparable to coronary heart themes, constipation, colon cancer even, it technique pink meat is making you equipment sponsored up and would desire to purpose severe themes. Plus your alongside with cheese to it which has alot of fat and oil your only asking to die youthful. you could desire to consume pink meat even with the reality that no longer so multiple the time and could would desire to you do balance it out with a salad and grains or something. P.S I maximum traditionally consume chicken, I infrequently consume pink meat and if I do its a as quickly as each 5 months sort of ingredient.

• 1 decade ago

Cheesy greasy cow

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it could be a brreauce slichefato (bree-auce slich-ee-fat-oe) sandwich!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The white devil and can you make me

• 1 decade ago

"Salad On a roll"

Kinda catchy huh?!?!

• Lexi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

farmers sub. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.