Goodtimes asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Fantasy Basketball Trade?

Would you do this trade?

I get:

PG Steve Blake

SF Marquis Daniels

SF/PF Lamar Odom

I trade:

C Chris Kaman

PF/C LaMarcus Aldridge

This is what my team looks like

PG Mike Bibby

SG Jason Kapono

G Devin Harris

G Steve Nash

SF Ryan Gomes

PF Aldridge

F Rashard Lewis

F Kyle Korver

C Spencer Hawes

C Anderson Varejeo

UTL Chris Bosh

UTL Yi Jianlian

BN Kaman

BN Josh Howard

BN Cuttino Mobley

Thanks

Best Answer

I would never do that trade Kaman and Aldridge are beasts right now

• Dan T

This is tough...when you get rid of Kaman you are cutting one of the better rebounders on your team. But it may be worth the upgrade of Lamar Odom who is much more consistent.

I would probably do it...but that's because I love versatile players like Odom, who is likely to give you decent numbers in assists/boards and points, though he will never score huge with one category

i wouldn't do it. kaman and aldridge are great fg% and reb players. you will be giving up a lot of fg%. you don't need more assists, you have nash, bibby, and harris. odom is too inconsistent this season, plus he has terrible fg% and ft%. daniels is ok and so is blake, but they are not top tier players like kaman and aldridge. try countering with hawes and gomes for odom and daniels if you want. also i would drop mobley, he is done for the year with heart problems.