Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

How many nuclear warheads does Israel have?

has there ever been an official count?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Israel has NEVER confirmed if they have nuclear weapons or not. With that siad, the rest of the owrld KNOWS they have some. The exact number is unkown.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

None.

Despite all of the press reports to the contrary, Israel does not have any nuclear weapons.

The story that Israel has nuclear weapons was made up many years ago to discourage the Muslim Terrorist nations in The Middle East from attempting to destroy Israel.

Source(s): My experience when I served in the Carter Administration on the Egypt Project.
  • hy
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

there is not any achievable data that they have got them. in assessment to fool American politicians who announce national secure practices applications on the floor of the Congress, or Presidents who enable extreme tech missile training structures to be bought to the enemy, the Israelis are surrounded via people who desire to kill them, and as a result they carry their enjoying cards heavily to their vests. The CIA, MI-5, or maybe the SVD (reborn KGB) are pikers in comparison to the Massad. As for wind course, Israel is upwind of their enemies, or too a great way south or too a great way north for fallout to reason a situation. If I have been Jordan, i could be extra nervous approximately Iran's missiles and nuke capacity than that of Israel. Have a blast on Y!A.

• 1 decade ago

Nobody knows - because Israel developed them in breach of the NNPT.

Strange that Iran gets vilified for building a nuclear power station - but no action taken against Israel for it's illegal nuclear weapons.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there's only one way to find out. you don't want to find out. They have neutron warheads.

• 1 decade ago

Too many.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

Not enough!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.