Bisexual or Bi-curious?

For about the past few months I've been wondering weather or not I'm bisexual or not. I know I'm not a lesbian, I've been crazy over guys since I was like four, haha xD Like I say all the time, "Oh, that's guys hot" and I use to have crushes on every single guy when I was little like, John Travolta, Leonardo Dicaprio and a lot moree, right now I'm in love with Chace Crawford, lol. I like some girl actresses too, but not like love. No one would ever think I was bisexual, believe me.

Anyways, I've been having these feeling about girls lately, but I'm not really sure what they mean. I think girls are pretty and sometimes I look at them, but most of the time I think I'm looking at them because I wished I looked like some of them. I sometimes get turned on by like girls making out and stuff, and this might sound gross but I've masturbated to them. Sooo, I don't know if I'm bisexual or not. Do you think I'm just bi-curious? I'm not even really sure what exactly bi-curious means, haha xD

I don't think I would ever like date a girl, I just think I'd feel weird and awkward, but I'd date a guy.

What do you think?

Thanks:)

And please don't be like, "Ew" or stuff like that. I just need someone to help me.

I don't even want to be with a girl, like sometimes I think about the thought and sometimes it turns me on, but I would never do it. I don't want to like guys&girls, just guys =/

Favorite Answer

Ok well bi-curiouse is wher you are basicalaly curousie of what it would be like to be with the same sex.. but at the same time you like the other sex too.

I think your bi-curiouse ...not bisexual YET till you experience what it is like to kiss a girl or something anyway. :/

Good luck to you.

dont be ashames of what or who you are.. it doesnt matter

you sound straight. you said you don't even want to be with a girl so there you go. fantasies are different than actions, and it's normal for even a straight womyn to get turned on by two girls making out. if anything you're bi-curious.

try bi curious vbc ur still a little decisive

youre answering your own question. you dont want to be with girls, you don't like them. so, youre not bi...

sorry I agree with Mystery guy

well it could be Bi-retarded.