what happened to the little boy who swallowed a silver dollar?

okay so this is a riddle that we have to do for math anyone who answers it with the best answer gets 10points :]

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I turned into a penny.

  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    the only possibility could have been choking on it. He seems to have swallowed without difficulty so the subsequent step could in basic terms be passing it in his poop. Wont circulate away any everlasting harm. he will bypass it good out.

  • 1 decade ago

    Unwind these letters: R I N D S O C K W H I F R A N U L I G E Y W E D S T.

    Did you solve the Giraffe swallowing a toy jet?

    by the way. The one thing you for got to mention was that. WE HAD TO ACTUALLY HAVE A LINEAR EQUATION CHART. Not everyone is from where you are. ;]

  • prs
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    He became poorer by a silver Dollar,[ actually the dollar belonged to his parents, but he was going to inherit it.]

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • he took an xray and became famous for an unusually shaped extra bone?

    2 days later, it disappeared--->

    still trying to figure out how...

  • 1 decade ago

    He went to the doctor who said there is no change yet...

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    he took a poop,

    and the coin was brown?

    what kind of teacher gives you a question like that?

  • 1 decade ago

    He eventually pooped it out!

  • 1 decade ago

    it got caught in his throat, and he choked and died. its called natural selection. should be a biology question. ha ha

  • 1 decade ago

    silver reacted ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.